IRS officer Megha Bhargava Awarded ‘India UK Achievers Honours’
- Pallavi Priya
- Published on 27 Jan 2023, 5:29 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- She has been selected in the category ‘Government, Politics, Law & Society’
- Megha Bhargava,Joint Commissioner Income Tax, Mumbai
Indian Revenue Services officer Ms. Meghava Bhargava along with her sister Ruma Bhargava have been awarded the India UK Achievers Honours by NISAU UK (National Indian Students and Alumni Union UK) and the British Council. The award has been given to recognise and celebrate the work of 75 young achievers who have studied in the UK.The United Kingdom has honoured 75 Indian students and alumni for excellence in education, professional achievement and making immense contribution to society, to mark 75 years of India’s independence.
Ms. Megha Bhargava who is IRS of 2012 batch has been selected in the category ‘Government, Politics, Law & Society’. Ms. Bhargava who is currently Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumba alongside with her sister runs an NGO named Samarpran. The NGO has been doing great work in providing educational facilities to marginalised and poor.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Alpha Academy: Training Next Gen in Coding in N...
- NEXT STORY CBC Manipur Won the Election Commission’s Natio...