Shubham Kumar Reveals His Preparation Strategy That Got Him AIR 1 in UPSC CSE 2020
- Muskan Khandelwal
- Published on 30 Oct 2022, 5:13 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- Watch the exclusive video interview of IAS officer Shubham Kumar with Indian Masterminds, where he shares his preparation strategy.
- He has recently got his posting as Assistant Collector cum Assistant Magistrate of Aurangabad, Bihar.
- In the interview he shares some valuable tips and suggestions for the aspirants preparing for the examinations.
- Shubham Kumar shares preparation strategy which got him AIR 1 in UPSC 2020
In an exclusive video interview with Indian Masterminds, IAS officer Shubham Kumar shared details about how he himself prepared for all the three rounds of the prestigious examination of UPSC, when he started preparing for the exam, which pen he used during his preparation and on the examination day.
Along with this, Mr. Kumar shared some tips and suggestions on when and how an aspirant should start preparing for the civil services examination, how much answer writing matters, and much more.
Recently, he has got his first posting as Assistant Collector cum Assistant Magistrate of Aurangabad, Bihar where he has started his dream service.
To know more about his strategies and tips, watch this exclusive video interview-
END OF THE ARTICLE