Abs Shalini Appointed as Deputy Secretary in Department of Consumer Affairs, Delhi
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 18 Mar 2023, 1:24 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- After recommendation sent from Department of Revenue, Ms. Abs Shalini was selected for appointment as Deputy Secretary in Department of Consumer Affairs, Delhi.
Abs Shalini, a 2010 batch IRS-IT officer, has been selected for the post of Deputy Secretary in the Department of Consumer Affairs, Delhi, for a period of four years. Her recommendation for central deputation was made by the Department of Revenue.
According to an order issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) on Friday, 17 March, the central government appointed Ms. Shalini to the post under the central staffing scheme for a period of four years from the date of taking over the post or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Bihar: 18 IAS Officers To Receive Training in M...
- NEXT STORY Jharkhand Government Issues Transfer and Postin...