Chhattisgarh: 11 IAS Officers Transferred
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 23 Sep 2020, 12:31 pm IST
- 2 minutes read
The Chhattisgarh government led by Mr. Bhupesh Baghel, has issued new posting orders for 11 Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officers.
- Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel
The Chhattisgarh government has issued new posting orders for 11 Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officers. They are:
- A 2003 batch IAS officer and a member of the Revenue Board in Bilaspur, A. Kulbhushan Toppo has been appointed Director of the Chhattisgarh Academy of Administration.
- The Secretary in Urban Administration Department and a 2004 batch official, Alarmelmangai D has been given the additional responsibility of Secretary of Finance Department.
- The Secretary of the Department of Home, Umesh Kumar Agrawal (2004 batch), has been given additional charge of Secretary in the Energy Department.
- A 2004 batch IAS officer and Secretary of in the Agriculture Department, Dhananjay Dewangan has been given the additional responsibility of Secretary in Skill Development, Technical Education and Employment Department.
- The Special Secretary in the Department of Housing and Environment, Neelam Namdev Ekka (2005 batch), has posted as Special Secretary in the Department of Primitive Castes, Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes and Minorities Development.He has also been given additional charge as Director in the Directorate of Aviation.
- A 2007 batch IAS officer and Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Him Shikhar Gupta, has been given additional charge as Managing Director of the Chhattisgarh State Agricultural Marketing Board.
- Bhoskar Vilas Sandeepan (IAS 2011) has been posted as Managing Director of Chhattisgarh Road Development Corporation. He has been given additional charge of Joint Secretary in the Agriculture Department.
- Kabirdham Additional Collector and 2011 batch IAS officer Jeevan Kishor Dhruv has been appointed as Secretary in the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
- A 2012 batch IAS officer, Pushpa Sahu has been appointed as Deputy Secretary in the Mineral Resource Department. She has been given additional charges of Deputy Secretary in the Culture and Tourism Department of Chhattisgarh.
- Korba Additional Collector and 2012 batch IAS officer Sanjay Agrawal has been appointed the Deputy Secretary in the General Administration Department.
- A 2015 batch IAS officer, Prabhat Malik has been appointed as Director of Institutional Finance. He has also been given charge of Additional Managing Director of Raipur Smart City Limited (RSCL).
END OF THE ARTICLE