Aishvarya Singh’s Tenure as Director in PMO Extended
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 25 Jan 2023, 4:56 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- As per the DoPT, the tenure of Ms. Aishvarya Singh has been extended for a period of one year.
The central deputation tenure of 2008 batch IAS officer from Sikkim, Aishvarya Singh, as Director in the Prime Minister’s Office has been extended for a period of one year.
According to an order issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) on Tuesday (24.01.2023), the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved to extend the deputation tenure of Ms. Singh for a period of one year beyond 05.02.2023.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY A Wildlife Centre to Manage Wildlife Conflicts
- NEXT STORY IFS Officer Nidhi Tewari Re-Designated as Deput...