Bureaucratic Reshuffle in Gujarat
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 29 Jul 2022, 2:36 pm IST
- 1 minute read
Six IAS/IRS officers have received transfer and posting orders from the Gujarat government across the state.
Following are the names of the officers and their postings:
- IAS-SCS officer KM Bhimjiyanu of batch 2004 is now posted as The Secretary of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare & Cooperation Department in Schivalaya, Gandhinagar
- IAS officer Harshadkumar Ratilal Patel of batch 2005 is posted as Commissioner of Relief and Ex-Officio Secretary of Revenue Department in Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar.
- IAS officer Swaroop P of batch 2003 is posted as Commissioner of Land Reforms & Ex-Officio Secretary of Revenue Department in Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar with an additional charge of Managing Director of Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Ltd. Vadodara.
- IAS officer Dharmendra Arvindbhai Shah of batch 2010 is posted as Registrar of Co-operative Societies in Gandhinagar.
- IRS-C&IT officer Sachin Gusia of batch 2008 is posted as Executive Director, Gujrat Tribal Development Corporation in Gandhinagar.
- IAS officer Gargi Jain of batch 2015 is posted as Mission Director of Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission in Gandhinagar with an additional charge of Managing Director of Gujarat Informatics Ltd, Gandhinagar.
END OF THE ARTICLE