Four Gujarat Cadre IAS officers Promoted to ACS Grade
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 17 Mar 2023, 11:20 am IST
- 1 minute read
- The officer who have been promoted to the ACS grade belong to the 1991 batch of Indian Administrative Service (IAS).
- Government of Gujarat
The state government on Wednesday 15 March, promoted four IAS officers of the 1991 batch to the grade of Additional Chief Secretary in their present respective assignments except for one who has been placed at the disposal of the Government of India.
The list of officer who have been promoted is given below:
- Dr. Jayanti S Ravi‘s services are placed at the disposal of the Government of India. She is Secretary of Auroville Foundation, Tamilnadu.
- Dr. Anju Sharma, Additional Chief Secretary, Labour, Skill Development and Employment Department.
- S J Haider, Additional Chief Secretary, Education Department (Higher and Technical).
- Jagdish Prasad Gupta, Additional Chief Secretary, Finance Department.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Major Reshuffle in MP; Top Cops of Bhopal, Indo...
- NEXT STORY IFS Officer Shares Large Tufted Ears Of A Caracal