IAS Officer Lalithalakshmi Appointed as Director, PMO
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 17 Feb 2023, 1:27 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- She is currently the campus director of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in Kolkata.
Lalithalakshmi, a 2008 batch IAS officer of West bengal cadre, was on Thursday appointed as Director in the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO).
She is currently the campus director of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in Kolkata.
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet approved her appointment as director in the PMO on lateral shift basis, for the balance period of deputation tenure, up to February 28, 2027, an order issued by the Personnel Ministry said.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY The Saharanpur Municipal Corporation Completed ...
- NEXT STORY J&K Govt Nominates IAS, IFS Officers As Nod...