Kerala: 9 IAS Officers Reshuffled
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 13 Mar 2023, 1:07 pm IST
- 1 minute read
The Kerala Govt has shifted 9 IAS Officers across the state with immediate effect.
The officers are:
- Shri Snehil Kumar Singh IAS (2016) Director- Kerala State Info Tech Mission (KSITM) transferred as Staff Officer to Chief Secretary. The officer stands relieved from all the existing additional charges.
- Ms Anu Kumari IAS (2018) Mission Director- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme will hold the full additional charge of Director- Kerala State IT Mission. The officer stands relieved from the additional charge of District Development Commissioner-Thiruvananthapuram.
- Ms Aswathy Srinivas IAS (2020) Sub Collector- Thiruvananthapuram will hold the full additional charge of District Development Commissioner- Thiruvananthapuram.
- Shri Mohammed Y Safirulla K IAS (2010) Officer on Special Duty- Finance (Resources) Department will hold the full additional charge of Project Director- e-Health, in addition to the existing additional charge.
- Ms Haritha V Kumar IAS (2013) District Collector-Thrissur transferred as District Collector- Alappuzha.
- Smt Geetha A IAS (2014) District Collector- Wayanad transferred as District Collector- Kozhikode.
- Dr Renu Raj IAS (2015) District Collector- Ernakulam transferred as District Collector- Wayanad.
- Shri Umesh N S KIAS (2015) Staff Officer to Chief Secretary transferred as District Collector- Emakulam.
- Shri VR K Teja Mylavarapu IAS (2015) District Collector- Alappuzha transferred as District Collector- Thrissur.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Union Minister Jitendra Singh Reiterates AI Use...
- NEXT STORY Bihar: 5 Senior IAS Officers Will Go To LBSNAA ...