Uttarakhand Govt Transfers 14 Officers Including Seven IAS Officers
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 22 Feb 2023, 12:52 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- The charge of VC of Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority (MDDA) was withdrawn from Sonika and given to Bansidhar Tiwari.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami
The Uttarakhand government issued a transfer order of 14 officers which included seven Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and seven PCS officers.
According to the order, the charge of VC of Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority (MDDA) was withdrawn from Sonika and given to Bansidhar Tiwari. The charge of managing director, GMVN was withdrawn from Bansidhar Tiwari.
IAS officer Anand Swaroop has been named director, Panchayati Raj. Whereas, IAS officer Nandan Kumar was given charge of Joint Magistrate, Mussoorie and Sanjay Kumar was made director, skill development and training, Haldwani.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Home Ministry Writes to the States to Nominate ...
- NEXT STORY UP : Two Dozens IAS Transferred Again