Spiritual Leader Sri Ravishankar to Hold Stress Management Workshop for Maharashtra Civil Servants
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 24 Feb 2023, 12:19 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- The state's General Administration Department (GAD) led by additional chief secretary (Services) Nitin Gadre has organised the workshop for the officers.
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
‘Art of Living’ founder Sri Sri Ravisankar will be conducting a stress management workshop for the Maharashtra State government officers, including senior IAS and IPS officers, on 24 Febraury. The state’s General Administration Department (GAD) led by additional chief secretary (Services) Nitin Gadre has organised the workshop for the officers.
The stress management workshop will be held on Friday evening at Yashwantrao Chavan Centre at Nariman Point. Chief minister Eknath Shinde, deputy chief minister Devendra Fadnavis and chief secretary Manu Kumar Srivastava will also attend the workshop as chief guests.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Retired IAS Praveen Pardeshi To Head MITRA as CEO
- NEXT STORY IPS Officers of AGMUT Cadre, Ms Divya D & ...