Women Entrepreneurs Empowerment Helpline launched in UP
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 30 Sep 2021, 9:56 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath launched ‘Women Entrepreneurs Empowerment Helpline’ in the state under the ongoing Vikas Utsav program.
- Entrepreneurship development training program for about 75,000 women.
- Free "Gas connection" will also be distributed to women under Ujjwala 2.0.
- Credit: Social Media
In a move to promote women empowerment in Uttar Pradesh the state has launched a special helpline number for female entrepreneur across the state. The new helpline provision was already launched on Saturday during the State’s ongoing “Vikas Utsav”.
This occasion has further been marked by the start of entrepreneurship development training program for about 75,000 women from the 75 districts here. Apart from this free “Gas connection” will also be distributed to women under Ujjwala 2.0.
The state government, in the last four and a half years, has spared no effort to make women entrepreneurs self-reliant by providing them employment, security, dignity and self-reliance.
Uttar Pradesh Industrial Consultants (UPICO) managing director, Praveen Singh said, from this helpline number (1800 2012 6844) women entrepreneurs can get all the information related to MSME and the possibilities of self-employment and entrepreneurship.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Haryana Govt Aims to Convert Barren Land into O...
- NEXT STORY Sand Mafia Tried to Mow Down Trainee IPS Officer