IAS and IRTS Officer Returns to their Parent Cadre
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 8 Jul 2022, 2:03 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- IAS Ritu Aggarwal and IRTS Manoj Kumar Gangeya repatriated to their parent cadre
2005 batch IAS officer Ritu Aggarwal who is the Director, Department of School education and Literacy has been prematurely returned to her parent cadre. According to the order issued, the competent authority has approved the proposal of IAS Aggarwal on personal grounds with effect from 01.09.2022, or from the date of issue of order, whichever is later.
2000 batch IRTS officer Manoj Kumar Gangeya who is the Director Niti Ayog has been prematurely returned to his parent cadre. According to the order issued, the competent authority has approved the proposal of IRTS Gangeya to avail the benefits of his promotion
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY 04 IPS Officers Shifted in a Minor Reshuffle; I...
- NEXT STORY IGP Vijay Kumar And Three Others Were Given Pro...