IAS Sanket S Bhondve PS To Nitin Gadkari’s Tenure Extended
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 28 Feb 2023, 11:31 am IST
- 1 minute read
- Mr. Bhondve's tenure has been extended for a period upto 25.04.2025.
The tenure of 2007 batch IAS officer Sanket S Bhondve (MP cadre) as Private Secretary to Nitin Gadkari, Minister for Road Transport and Highways, has been extended for a period upto 25.04.2025.
According to an order issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) on Monday (27.02.2023), the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the proposal to extend the deputation tenure of Mr. Bhondve for a period beyond 25.04.2023 and upto 25.04.2025 in relaxation of maximum limit of 5 years of working as PS/OSD to a Minister or on co-terminus basis with the Minister or till he ceases to function as Private Secretary to the Minister or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY IRS Priyadarshika Srivastava Appointed As Direc...
- NEXT STORY IAS Gyanesh Kumar To Continue As Addl. Secretar...