Mizoram: Two Chief Secretaries Appointed
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 30 Oct 2021, 5:52 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- Appointment by Union & state government coincided .
- Union government appointed Renu Sharma while state has asppointed J C Ramthanga as the Chief Secretary.
- Mizoram Chief Minister, Zoramthanga
Union government appointed senior IAS officer Renu Sharma as the new chief secretary of Mizoram on 28th October. Earlier the state government appointed J C Ramthanga, the additional chief secretary to the chief minister to the post. Since, both the appointments coincided so currently there are two Chief Secretaries of Mizoram. They both have been directed to take charge from November 1.
According to an order issued by the ministry of home affairs Sharma has been transferred from Delhi and is posted as the chief secretary with the approval of the competent authority. The AGMUT cadre officer of 1988 batch will replace Lalnunmawia Chuaungo, who has taken voluntary retirement from October 31. Previously, she served as the commissioner and secretary in the finance and general administration departments between June 2011 and August 2012.
On the other side, Ramthanga is a Manipur cadre IAS of 1989 batch and is s currently the additional chief secretary to Chief Minister Zoramthanga on deputation. He has also been asked in the Mizoram government order to take charge as the chief secretary with effect from November 1 until further order.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Rajesh Pradhan has Become the DIG in CBI
- NEXT STORY What Started in a Remote Village is Now a Natio...