Former IPS Officer Mr. Abhayanand Shared His Experiences & Highlights of His Career And Pointed Out the Challenges For Policing in Current Time
- Pallavi Priya
- Published on 28 Dec 2022, 7:05 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- IPS officer Abhayanand has carved a place with distinct policing style focused on evidence collection
- Starting his career after being selected in 1977 batch, he headed Bihar as DGP for a significant time
- He has penned his experiments in a book UNBOUNDED: My Experiments with Law, Physics, Policing and Super 30
IPS officer of 1977 batch and ex-DGP of Bihar Mr. Abhayanand need no introduction. With his work style and dedication to help the underprivileged students in their studies, he had earn love of many. However, when it comes to policing also, his way of handling law & order and investigation makes him distinct from others. He always prioritised collecting scientific evidence and using rule of law and has been credited to solving many high-profile classes. In his career spanning more than three decades he did so many work and handled situations. From initiating electoral reforms and conducting free elections to dealing with high-profile goons to bomb blast at Gandhi Maidan (during a political rally), Mr. Abhayanand had contributed much in the progress of Bihar and abolishing the Jungle Raaj. Recently, he has published a book titled d UNBOUNDED: My Experiments with Law, Physics, Policing and Super 30, which covers his experiences in Khakee.
In this second part of the interview, he shared his experiences and opinions about the current scenario of policing in Bihar .
Watch the video here:
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Delhi LG Transferred DUSIB CEO, IAS Officer K M...
- NEXT STORY The Way To Hike the Virudhunagar Green Cover In TN