3 GAS Officer Promoted As IAS In Gujarat Cadre
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 12 Oct 2020, 6:53 pm IST
- 1 minute read
Gujarat government issued a transfer order of three GAS officers who have been promoted as IAS officers in Gujarat cadre.
- Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani
In an appointment order issued by the Gujarat government, three Gujarat Administrative Services (GAS) officers have been promoted to the post of IAS in the Gujarat cadre.
N N Dave, who was currently serving as the Personal Secretary to Speaker, Vidhansabha, Gandhinagar has now been promoted as an IAS officer in the Gujarat cadre.
A B Rathod, who was currently serving as Joint Director, Office of the Director of Technical Education, Gandhinagar has also been promoted as an IAS officer in Gujarat cadre.
Lastly, P D Palsana who was serving as Special Duty, Gujarat Maritime Board, Gandhinagar has also been promoted to the position of IAS in Gujarat cadre.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Civil Services Foundation Course starts at LBSN...
- NEXT STORY Four PCS officers promoted to IAS in Maharashtra