6 IAS Officers Including Ankit Anand Transferred in Chhattisgarh
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 1 Jun 2022, 10:57 am IST
- 1 minute read
The General Administration Department of the Chhattisgarh government issued the transfer order of 6 IAS officers of the state on Tuesday, 31 May.
- Chhattisgarh government
The officers who have been transferred and their new postings are:
- IAS Ankit Anand has been made the Chief Minister’s secretary along with his current duties.
- IAS Namrata Gandhi has been removed from the post of Gariaband collector and made joint secretary in the ministry without the department.
- IAS Prabhat Malik, who till now was holding the responsibility of Commissioner of Raipur Municipal Corporation, has been made Gariaband Collector.
- IAS Ravi Mittal was removed from the post of CEO in Raigad District Panchayat.
- IAS Mayank Chaturvedi has been made CEO in Zilla Panchayat in place of Prabhat Malik.
- In place of Ravi Mittal, IAS Avinash Mishra has been given the post of CEO in Raigad District Panchayat.
END OF THE ARTICLE