8 IAS Officers Transferred By Bihar Government
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 9 Dec 2020, 12:07 pm IST
- 1 minute read
In a bureaucratic reshuffle in Bihar, eight IAS officers have been transferred in the state. This includes IAS officer Brajesh Mehrotra who has been appointed as Additional Chief Secretary, Industries.
- Bihar Chief Minister, Nitish Kumar
The list of officers who have been transferred across the state with immediate effects are:
- 1987-batch IAS Sudhir Kumar has been transferred and appointed as Additional Member, Board of Revenue.’
- Brajesh Mehrotra IAS (1989-Batch) has been appointed as Additional Chief Secretary (ACS), Industries with an additional charge of ACS, Parliamentary Affairs Department.
- Chaitanya Prasad IAS (1990-Batch) has been appointed as Principal Secretary, Water Resource Department.
- Sanjeev Hans IAS (1997-Batch) has been posted as Secretary, Energy Department with an additional charge of Chairman and Managing Director (CMD), Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited, Patna.
- 1997-batch IAS officer Robert L Chongthu has been appointed as Secretary, Governor.
- Pankaj Kumar IAS (1997-Batch) has been given the charge of Commissioner, Saran Division, Chapra.
- Lokesh Kumar Singh IAS (2003-Batch) will take the charge of Secretary, Science and Technology Department.
- Rajesh Meena IAS (2012-Batch) has been appointed as Director, Cooperative Societies, Cooperative Department.
END OF THE ARTICLE