Central Govt Transfers Seven IAS Officers
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 10 Feb 2023, 4:09 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- Transfers of seven IAS officers belonging to the Joint AGMUT cadre have been ordered by the central government.
- Ministry of Home Affairs
The Ministry of Home Affairs on 6 February, issued transfer and posting orders of seven IAS Officers of AGMUT cadre.
As Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh union territories are fully part of the Joint AGMUT cadre, order stands copy to Chief Secretary Jammu and Kashmir and Advisor Ladakh.
The officers whose transfer is ordered by the central government are:
Arun T (2013): He has been transferred from Puducherry to Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu
Aman Gupta (2013): From Delhi to Andaman and Nicobar
Suneel Anchipaka (2014): From Andaman and Nicobar to Goa
Ira Singhal (2015): From Delhi to Arunachal Pradesh
Ankita Anand (2015): From DNH&DD to Delhi
Mekala Chaitanya Prasad (2015): From DNH&DD to Delhi
Nikhi Dessai (2016): From Goa to DNH&DD
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Coimbatore Children Can’t Go Wrong with Polam R...
- NEXT STORY Delhi : Five IPS Given New Postings