Delhi: 12 IAS Transferred With Immediate Effect
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 15 Feb 2023, 2:27 pm IST
- 2 minutes read
Delhi Lieutenant Governor Vinai Kumar Saxena on Friday ordered the transfer of 12 IAS officers with immediate effect.
The officers who have been transferred are:
- Special secretary of health and family welfare Udit Prakash Rai has been transferred to the administrative reforms department as its special secretary.
- 2007-batch IAS Vijendra Singh Rawat has replaced Rai. He will also hold the additional charge of director (planning).
- 1990-batch AGMU cadre IAS officer Jitendra Narain has been made the chairman and managing director of Delhi Finance Corporation (DFC).
- Southwest Delhi district magistrate Hemant Kumar has been given the additional charge of DFC’s executive director.
- Vivek Pandey has been appointed as secretary (IT) and given the additional charge of managing director of Geospatial Delhi Limited and director of Union Territory Civil Services.
- Shurbir Singh has been relieved of the charge of secretary (cooperation) and given the charge of secretary (power) while he will continue to be the chairman of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
- Garima Gupta has been given the additional charge of special secretary, transport, while she will continue to be the managing director of Shahjahanabad Redevelopment Corporation and secretary, social welfare and women and child development.
- Ashish Madhaorao More, a 2005-batch IAS officer, has been given the additional responsibility of secretary (services) while he will continue his duties as secretary, General Administrative Department, and staff officer to the chief secretary.
- Director of women and child development Krishna Kumar has been given additional charge of Registrar Cooperative Societies with effect from September 1.
- IAS officer Kalyan Sahai Meena has been appointed as special secretary of urban development. He was posted as special secretary, administrative reforms.
- Sonal Swaroop, a 2012-batch IAS officer, has been appointed as the special secretary to the Lieutenant Governor. She was posted as an additional commissioner in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY IAS Officers Kind Gesture For Orphans, Netizens...
- NEXT STORY Ex-Bureaucrats, Karnataka Officials To Test Pol...