Dr Mandeep Bhandari Is New Principal Secy to Lt Guv, J&K
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 7 Mar 2023, 12:22 am IST
- 1 minute read
- Dr Mandeep Bhandari, IAS, is the new Principal Secretary to Lt Governor of J&K Manoj Sinha
- Sarmad Hafeez, IAS has been relieved of additional charge of Chief Executive Officer, Tourism Department
- Dr. Syed Abid Rasheed Shah, IAS Secretary, Culture and CEO Economic Administrative Agency gets additional charge of Tourism
- Source: Social Media
Two IAS officers were moved to the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. On Monday, March 6, 2023, the Government of Jammu and Kashmir issued an order for the posting of Dr. Mandeep Kumar Bhandari, IAS (AGMUT: 2001), as principal secretary of the Lieutenant Governor. He was awaiting posting after being transferred earlier. In addition to his regular responsibilities, the order specified that he would also serve as chief executive officer of the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board.
In order to relieve Sarmad Hafeez, IAS of the additional charge of Chief Executive Officer, Tourism Department, Dr. Syed Abid Rasheed Shah, IAS (AGMUT:2012), Administrative Secretary, Culture Department has been given additional responsibilities of Administrative Secretary, Tourism Department. He already holds the additional charge of Chief Executive Officer, Economic Reconstruction Agency, J&K.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Prashant V Holkar Posted In NIA
- NEXT STORY IAS Ajay Singh Tomar Posted in HUDA Adm...