HP government transfers 16 IAS and 13 HPAS officers in a major rejig.
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 3 Nov 2020, 12:44 pm IST
- 4 minutes read
Himachal Pradesh Government announced the reshuffling of IAS and HPAS officers on Saturday
- Himachal Pradesh Government
On Saturday, 31st October 2020, the Himachal Pradesh Government transferred 16 Indian Administrative Services and 13 Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services officers, under a major administrative reshuffle.
The officers transferred are:
- Nisha Singh: A 1987 batch IAS officer who was appointed on the post of Advisor (health) government of Himachal Pradesh in New Delhi. Along with that, she will also hold the additional charge of Chief Secretary (agriculture animal husbandry and fisheries).
- Sanjay Gupta: He was given the post of Additional Chief Secretary (social justice and empowerment) in Shimla.
- Captain (retd) JM Pathania: He has been given the position of Director of HP State Electricity Board Limited, Shimla, and will also hold additional charge of Director (finance), HP SEB Ltd.
- Rajesh Sharma: He is appointed as the Registrar of Cooperate Societies in Shimla.
- Rakhil Kahlon: He has been given the additional charge of special secretary (health and family welfare) in Shimla
- Chander Prakash Verma: He will hold additional charge of Special Secretary (industries) and commissioner and departmental enquiries in Shimla.
- Sandeep Kumar: He has been appointed as the Managing Director of HRTC in Shimla.
- Neeraj Kumar: He is given the charge of Labour commissioner-cum-director of employment in Shimla.
- Amit Kashyap: He has been replaced by Neeraj Kumar and is transferred to the post of Managing Director of HP Power Corporation Limited in Shimla and will also hold additional charge of Managing Director, General Industries Corporation in Shimla.
- RD Dhiman: He is now Additional Chief Secretary-cum-FC (revenue) in Shimla and along with holding additional charge of Additional Chief Secretary (forests and language art and culture) in Shimla.
- Kamlesh Kumar Pant: He is holding the additional charge of Principal Secretary (environment science and technology) and chairman of HP State Pollution Control Board in Shimla.
- Dr. Ajay Sharma: He will hold the post of Secretary (ayurveda technical education and printing and stationery) in Shimla.
- Dr. SS Guleria: He is given the additional charge of Chairman Appellate Tax Tribunal in Dharamshala.
- Rakesh Kanwar: He will hold additional charge of Director of public finance and public enterprise-cum-special secretary (finance) and examiner, local audit department.
- Abid Hussain Sadiq: He has been given the post of Director of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs in Shimla and will also hold additional charge of chief executive officer-cum-managing director, Smart City Limited in Shimla.
- Anupam Kashyap: He has been charged as the Director of transport in Shimla.
- Suneel Sharma: He will now be Additional Secretary to Chief Minister and will also hold additional charge of Director, language art and culture in Shimla.
- Bhupender Kumar: He is the new Registrar of HP University, Shimla and will continue to hold additional charge of managing director, Milk Fed in Shimla.
- Virender Sharma: He has been given the charge of state project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan in Shimla and will continue to hold additional charge of project director, HP Infrastructure Development Investment Project in Tourism in Shimla.
- Ashish Kohli: He is posted as the Commissioner of Shimla municipal corporation.
- Manoj Kumar: He is presently under order of transfer as Executive Director, HRTC and is now posted as Executive Director, HP State Electricity Board.
- Vikram Singh: He has been given the charge of Sub-Divisional Officer (civil) in Sangrah, district Sirmaur.
- Gaurav Mahanjan: He will take the charge of Assistant Commissioner (protocol) in Parwanoo, district Solan.
- Sangeeta Gupta: She will be Secretary of HP State Food Commission in Shimla.
Apart from this, five HPAS officers have also been given additional charges for various posts.
- Kumud Singh will hold additional charge of Managing Director, HP Handicrafts and Handloom Corporation.
- Praveen Kumar Taak will be given the additional post of Deputy Secretary (forests)
- Dr. Bhawna will hold additional charge of Member Secretary of HP State Commission for Women
- Gurdas Kalta will also hold additional charge of Deputy Secretary, HP Backward Classes Commission in Shimla
- Dinesh Kumar will be holding the additional charge of additional secretary (tourism and CA) in Shimla.
END OF THE ARTICLE