IAS Officer Sanjay Kumar Gets Extension as AS & FA, MoRTH
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 31 Jan 2023, 3:17 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet approved the proposal to extend the deputation tenure of Mr. Kumar for a period of one year.
The central deputation tenure of 1992 batch IAS officer, Sanjay Kumar as Additional Secretary & Financial Advisor in the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has been extended.
According to an order issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) on Friday (28.01.2023), the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the proposal to extend the deputation tenure of Mr. Kumar beyond 31.03.2023 for a period up to 17.01.2024 or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY IAS Tina Dabi Invites Everyone to JaisalmerR...
- NEXT STORY The First Of Its Kind – Millets Café