Jharkhand CM’s Principal Secretary Transferred
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 7 Mar 2023, 4:05 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- IAS officer Rajiv Arun Ekka has been now transferred and posted as Principal Secretary of the Panchayati Raj Department.
- Jharkhand government
The Jharkhand government on Monday, issued a transfer order for Rajiv Arun Ekka, 1994 batch IAS officer, by appointing him as Principal Secretary of the Panchayati Raj Department.
Prior to this order, he was serving as Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister with additional charge of Principal Secretary, Home, and Disaster Management.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Bihar: 11 IAS Officers of 2019 Batch Promoted, ...
- NEXT STORY Women Bureaucrats’ Steps For Women Welfare