Kerala: IAS Officers Transferred, V Vigneshwari is the New DC, Kottayam
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 21 May 2023, 12:44 pm IST
- 2 minutes read
As many as 10 IAS officers have been transferred and given new postings by the Kerala Government
The General Administration Department has issued orders notifying the following postings of IAS officers.
The officers are:
- Keshvendra Kumar, Special Secretary, Ayush department, is transferred and posted as Special Secretary, Finance (Expenditure) department.
- M.G. Rajamanickam, Principal Director, Local Self Government department, will hold the full additional charge of Director, Urban Affairs department, in addition to the existing additional charges.
- V. Vigneshwari, Director of Collegiate Education, is transferred and posted as District Collector, Kottayam.
- Snehil Kumar Singh, Staff Officer to Chief Secretary, will hold the full additional charge of Executive Director, Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation.
- Sikha Surendran, District Development Commissioner, Thrissur, is appointed in Tourism Department as Managing Director, Kerala Tourism Development Corporation with effect from June 1.
- Dinesan Cheruvat is appointed in the Water Resources department as Joint Managing Director, Kerala Water Authority. He will also hold the full additional charge of Executive Director, Jalanidhi.
- Nizamudeen A. is appointed in the Local Self Government department as Mission Director of, the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme. He will hold the full additional charge of the Director, Kerala State Remote Sensing and Environment Centre.
- Anie Jula Thomas is posted as Officer on Special Duty, Industries department.
- Sudhir K, is posted as Director, Collegiate Education department.
- Shaji V. Nair is appointed in the Local Self-Government department as Chief Executive Officer, Cochin Smart Mission Ltd.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Andhra Pradesh CS KS Jawahar Reddy Issues Trans...
- NEXT STORY Civil Services Exam, A Historical Perspective