Three IAS Officer’s Transfer Revoked In Uttarakhand
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 21 Feb 2021, 11:12 am IST
- 1 minute read
Transfer of three IAS officers in Uttarakhand has been revoked who were asked to hold a new position last week.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Mr. Trivendra Singh Rawat (Photo Source: Facebook/Trivendra Singh Rawat)
After an order was issued by the Uttarakhand government, three IAS officer’s transfer was revoked with immediate effect. The three officers who were in the list were:
- 2011 batch IAS Nitin Bhadauria who was transferred as the Director General, Education, has now been reappointed as District Magistrate, Almora.
- Whereas, R. Meenakshi Sundaram has been asked to continue to hold the post of Director General, Education.
- Lastly, Surendra Narayan Pandey who was transferred as DM Almora in the previous order which was issued last week, has now been asked to hold the post of Secretary in-Charge, Power and Director, Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Authority (UREDA).
END OF THE ARTICLE