22 PPS Officers promoted to IPS in UP
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 4 Sep 2020, 6:47 pm IST
- 2 minutes read
Twenty officers of Provincial Pokice Services have been promoted to IPS in Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/Yogi Adityanath)
The Union home ministry has issued an order to promote 22 officers of the Provincial Police Service (PPS) to the IPS cadre in UP .
Out of the 22 PCS officers chosen to be promoted, Prem Prakash Singh is a PCS officer of the 1997 batch, other 21 officers are from 1998 batch. The designated divisions and places of these
Officials are as follows:
- Prem Prakash Singh appointed as Special Secretary, Labour, and Service Planning Department.
- Badri Nath Singh has been promoted and posted as Special Secretary to the Governor, Uttar Pradesh.
- Rakesh Chandra Sharma has been allotted the charge of Additional Commissioner, Devi Patan Mandal, Gonda.
- Anjani Kumar Singh is promoted to Municipal Commissioner, Gorakhpur Municipal Corporation.
- Raj Kumar has been promoted and posted as Additional Director, Panchayati Raj Directorate, Lucknow.
- Indramani Tripathi has been given the charge of Special Secretary, City Development Department.
- Soumya Shrivastava has been made Additional Regional Commissioner, Uttar Pradesh in New Delhi
- Garima Yadav is to assume the charge of the Special Secretary, Women Welfare Department.
- Gyanendra Singh has been posted as Municipal Commissioner, Saharanpur.
- Jai Shankar Dubey is to assume the charge of the Special Secretary, Secondary Education Department.
- Om Prakash Sharma has been made Special Secretary, Food and Logistics Department.
- Rakesh Kumar Malpani has been given the charge of Additional District Magistrate, Aligarh.
- Ashutosh Kumar Dwivedi has been appointed as Registrar, KGMU, Lucknow.
- Avinash Singh is to assume the charge of Chief Development Officer, Mirzapur.
- Anand Kumar has been made Special Secretary, Health Education Department.
- Jung Bahadur Yadav has been appointed as Deputy Land Commissioner, Revenue Council, Lucknow.
- Manoj Kumar has been made the Special Secretary, Higher Education Department.
- Alok Kumar has been posted as Additional Managing Director, Medical Supplies Corporation, Lucknow.
- Ajay Kant Saini has been promoted as Additional Commissioner, Gorakhpur Mandal, Gorakhpur
- Anil Kumar Yadav is to assume the charge of Additional Commissioner for Land Systems, Revenue Council, Lucknow.
- Sheeldhar Singh Yadav has been promoted as Additional Commissioner, Lucknow Mandal, Lucknow
- Girijesh Kumar Tyagi has been given the charge of Special Secretary, Public Works Department, Uttar Pradesh.
These officials have been asked to take immediate charge., the Central government’s department of personnel and training has also issued a notification regarding probation for the new IAS officers. On the basis of this, the officer getting a promotion will take charge of IAS cadre and provide the certificate of being released from PCS service to the Appointment Department.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY PM Modi to Young IPS Officers: Be Proud of Your...
- NEXT STORY 50 IPS transferred in Mumbai