UP : Two Dozens IAS Transferred Again
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 22 Feb 2023, 1:10 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- IAS K. Ravindra Nayak 1995 Principal Secretary Administrative Reforms has been transferred to Principal Secretary Secretariat Administration.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/Yogi Adityanath)
In a major reshuffle the Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has again issued transfer orders for two dozen IAS officer on Wednesday, February 22. Just a day before the state government shifted three IAS officers. Officers impacted by the current orders are as follow :
IAS Dr. Anil Kumar Pathak was made Director SUDA (State Urban Development Agency).
IAS K. Ravindra Nayak 1995 Principal Secretary Administrative Reforms has been transferred to Principal Secretary Secretariat Administration.
IAS Leena Johri 1994 was made Principal Secretary Stamp Registration.
IAS Ishu Rastogi has been made collector Jhansi.
Anil Kumar was made Principal Secretary, Labor Employment.
Hemant Rao ACS became the Backward Classes and Social Welfare Commissioner.
Rajneesh Gupta has been made Principal Secretary Political Pension.
Anil Dhingra became MD Jal Nigam.
Ajay Chauhan will continue in PWD.
Samuel P became the MD Kesco Kanpur.
DM Prem Ranjan of Santakbir Nagar was removed.
Prerna Sharma was made the District Magistrate of Hapur.
Nikhil Tikaram was made the DM of Chandauli.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Uttarakhand Govt Transfers 14 Officers Includin...
- NEXT STORY IAS Mona Khandhar Appointed As Addl Director of...