Bihar Chief Secretary’s services extended by six month
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 19 Jun 2021, 4:34 pm IST
- 1 minute read
Tripurari Sharan took charge as the state’s Chief Secretary May 1 after the demise of his his predecessor Arun Kumar Singh due to Covid-19
- Tripurari Sharan, Chief Secretary of Bihar
Bihar’s chief secretary Tripurari Sharan is set to get extension of six-month. Mr. Sharan took charge as the state’s Chief Secretary May 1 after the demise of his his predecessor Arun Kumar Singh due to Covid-19. The 1985 batch officer is due to retire on June 30.
According to sources, government was not very keen on a reshuffle in the top echelons of the bureaucracy amid the deadly second wave of coronavirus. Thus, the state government has got concurrence from the central government for giving extension to Sharan as chief secretary for six months. However, there is no official confirmation still.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Several IAS officers shifted by Central Government
- NEXT STORY Uttarakhand : Several IAS officers relieved fro...