IFS Palaniswamy Subramanyan Karthigeyan is the New High Commissioner of India to Tonga
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 7 Feb 2022, 11:47 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- Palaniswamy Subramanyan Karthigeyan on Thursday was concurrently accredited as the next High Commissioner of India to Tonga.
2004 batch IFS officer Palaniswamy Subramanyan Karthigeyan has been concurrently accredited as the next High Commissioner of India to the Kingdom of Tonga, with residence in Suva.
He is presently High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Fiji and is expected to take up the assignment shortly.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Muktesh Kumar Pardeshi is the New Indian High C...
- NEXT STORY Reinventing an Old Dhobi Ghat into a Modern Lau...