HP : IPS Satyendra Relieved To Go On Central Deputation
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 1 Feb 2023, 7:17 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- ADG Satendra Pal Singh appointed as Additional Secretary Housing and Urban Affairs at the Center
Himachal government has relieved IPS officer ADG Satendra Pal Singh to go on Central Deputation. He has been appointed as Additional Secretary Housing and Urban Affairs at the Center. Chief Secretary Prabodh Saxena has released him by issuing an order.
On the other hand HPSS officer and Deputy Secretary Language Arts and Sanskrit Department Manjit Bansal has been posted as Deputy Secretary SAD, Nisha Kashyap as Deputy Secretary Language Arts and Sanskrit Department.
On the recommendation of the Departmental Promotion Committee in the State Secretariat, Section Officer Dinesh Kumar Gupta was promoted as Under Secretary for labor and employment.
Principal Private Secretary Basant Kumar was transferred from the office of Education Minister.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY An ODF Cooch Behar in Bengal, Winning Accolades...
- NEXT STORY Gujarat : Two IAS Including Vipul Mittra transf...