Jharkhand: 3 IAS Officers Given Additional Charges
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 11 Mar 2023, 11:26 am IST
- 1 minute read
Jharkhand government has given additional charge to three IAS officers along with their postings. In this regard, the Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Official Language has issued a notification.
- Jharkhand government
Following are the officers and their additional charges:
- Until further orders, Ajay Kumar Singh, Principal Secretary, Rural Affairs Department, will be in additional charge of Principal Secretary, Cabinet Secretariat and Monitoring Department until further orders.
- Vandana Dadel, Principal Secretary, Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Official Language, will be in additional charge of Principal Secretary, Home, Jail and Disaster Management Department along with her functions.
- Additionally, Vinay Choubey, Secretary to Chief Minister, will remain in additional charge of Secretary, Information and Public Relations Department until further orders.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Two Senior IAS Officers Transferred in Punjab, ...
- NEXT STORY IRS-IT Mrityunjaya Sharma Given New Posting