One Exam, Equal Attempts, Different Fates
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 26 May 2023, 5:55 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- Abhishek will appear for UPSC CSE 2023 one last time
This is the story of two UPSC CSE candidates – Pratik Jarad from New Delhi and Abhishek an IIT Roorkee alumnus from Rae Bareli. Both have appeared for the civil services exams five times, with five Mains and three Interviews.
While Pratik has finally cracked it with an AIR-112 in UPSC CSE 2022, Abhishek who goes by the Twitter handle @UPSCphoton will make a last ditch attempt this year.
Pratik had tweeted his achievement on May 24, a day after the results were announced, and Abhishek had commented the vagaries of fate he has encountered. Some responded on Abhishek’s tweet trying to boost his morale.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY 50 IRS & IPS Posted In ED As Deputy &...
- NEXT STORY AIR-20 In Her Kitty, Anoushka Plans Family Vaca...