Ex IAS Officer K Kailashnathan appointed as Chief Principal Secretary to Gujarat CM
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 20 Sep 2021, 2:54 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- Former IAS officer K Kailashnathan appointed as Chief Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Bhupendra Patel.
- He was also the Chief Principal Secretary to former Chief Minister of Gujarat, Narendra Modi.
- K Kailashnathan (Credit: Social Media)
Gandhinagar: Retired IAS officer Kuniyil Kailashnathan has been appointed as the Chief Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Bhupendra Patel with immediate effect on Sunday.
Mr. Kailashnathan belongs to the 1979 batch of Gujarat cadre. In 2013-14, he had also served as the Chief Principal Secretary to the then Chief Minister of Gujarat, Narendra Modi after his retirement as the Additional Chief Secretary (ACS) to the CM in 2013. Also, he had served in the CM’s office during the tenure period of former Chief Ministers, Anandiben Patel and Vijaybhai Rupani of Gujarat.
The appointment of Mr. Kailashnathan has been made on contractual basis as notified by the General Administration Department (GAD) “on conterminus basis with the term of CM or until further order, whichever is earlier”.
END OF THE ARTICLE