Six Senior IPS Officers Transferred in UP
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 12 Aug 2021, 1:49 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- The UP government has transferred six senior IAS officers of DG and ADG rank.
- Earlier 14 IPS officers were also transferred in the state.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/Yogi Adityanath)
The Uttar Pradesh government has issued transfers and postings of six senior IPS officers in the state. This includes officers belonging to the ranks of DG and ADG.
1987 batch IPS Gopal Lal Meena, presently Director General of Police, Uttar Pradesh Human Rights Commission has been transferred as Director General of CBCID. On the other hand, Director General of Jail Administration, Anand Kumar has been given additional charge of DG Fire Service. EOW and SIT DG Rajendra Pal Singh will now take over as DG Training.
Raj Kumar Vishwakarma, Director General, UP Police Services Recruitment and Promotion Board, will now hold the additional charge of DG, EOW. While the ADGP of Police Recruitment and Promotion, Renuka Mishra of 1990 batch has become the ADGP of SIT. Ramkrishna Swarnakar, who was till now holding the post of Additional Director General of Police, CBCID, will now take over as ADGP of Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.
END OF THE ARTICLE