IPS Vikas Vaibhav Issued Show Cause Notice
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 14 Feb 2023, 9:30 pm IST
- 2 minutes read
- In twitter post which vent Viral Mr. Vaibhav claimed that Shobha Ohatkar was using abusive language against him of which he has a recording.
- Vikas Vaibhav (PC: Twitter/@vikasvaibhavips)
IPS officer Vikas Vaibhav has been issued show cause notice following his allegations about DG Shobha Ohatkar. Mr. Vaibhav who is currently serving as Inspector General (IG) of Home Guards and Fire Services is the 2003 batch IPS officer who joined the civil services after passing out from IIT Kanpur. He is popularly known for his work in NIA, Rohtash and his ‘Let’s Inspire Bihar’ Campaign.
In twitter post which vent Viral Mr. Vaibhav claimed that Shobha Ohatkar was using abusive language against him of which he has a recording. Although he has deleted the but in the show-cause notice, Vikas Vaibhav has been charged for trying to tarnish the image of Shobha Ohatkar by making baseless allegations on social media. he notice also states that the conduct of Mr. Vaibhav violated the provision of the All India Service Conduct Rules 1968.
The IG has been asked to respond to the show cause notice within 24 hours to why the department should not recommend the state government to take disciplinary action against him for his conduct.
In the tweet he had said,”I was appointed as IG home guard and fire services on 18/10/22 and since then I have been taking all necessary steps to discharge my duty but every day, I am unnecessarily being abused by DG madam of which I have recording. I am completely heartbroken today.”
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY 11 DCPs Shifted In Delhi
- NEXT STORY This Is How Srinagar Will Become The Heaven On ...