Two IPS Officers Sent To Chhattisgarh From MP On Deputation For 3 Years
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 16 Oct 2020, 7:47 pm IST
- 1 minute read
IPS officers of 2006-batch, Vineet and Himani Khanna have been sent to Chhattisgarh by the MP government on deputation for three years.
- Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan
As per the direction of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, two IPS officers in Madhya Pradesh have been sent on deputation for three years to Chhattisgarh.
The government of MP has handed over the services of 2006-batch IPS officers, Vineet Khanna and Himani Khanna to Chhattisgarh on deputation for three years. The period of deputation will start once they join services in Chhattisgarh.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY DG Crime Branch, Rajasthan Mohan Lal Lather Giv...
- NEXT STORY 14 IPS In Andhra Pradesh Promoted To DIG Grade