CBI promotes 3 IPS, One IRS As DIGs
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 25 May 2023, 4:33 pm IST
- 1 minute read
Presently, all the four officers work as Superintendents of Police at CBI.
The Central Investigation Bureau (CBI) has promoted three IPS officers and one IRS (C&CE) officer as Deputy Inspector Generals (DIG). They are all currently employed as Superintendents of Police in the federal probe agency. They are appointed to the office of DIG from the date of taking charge of the post for the period specified against each or until further orders are issued.
- Amanjeet Kaur (IPS:2009:AM) for tenure upto 27.04.2027 (5 years in total)
- Nirmala Devi S (IPS:2009:MH) for tenure upto 05.07.2025 (5 years in total)
- Abhinav Khare (IPS:2009:KN) for tenure upto 22.03.2025 (5 years in total)
- Ashok Kumar (IRS-C&CE:2006) for tenure upto 26.01.2026 (7 years in total)
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY CBI: Two Gujarat IPS Among 3 Whose Deputation T...
- NEXT STORY UPSC CSE-2022 Cut Off Out: For General 960, ST ...