Now Film Makers Interests In Recent Episodes Of IAS Vs IPS Clash
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 28 Feb 2023, 2:16 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- Kannada Directors approached Karnataka Film Chambers of Commerce to register their film titles based on the recent episodes of IPS D Roopa and IAS Rohini Sindhuri
After the public spat between IPS officer D Roopa Moudgil and IAS officer Rohini Sindhuri has shocked the state government and bureaucracy, Kannada Directors have shown their interests in directing a movie based on the recent happenings in the bureaucracy.
Producer Praveen Shetty and Director Nithyananda Prabhu has approached the Karnataka Film Chambers of Commerce (KFCC) to register their titles of movies. Producer Shetty approached with the title Rohini IAS and Director Prabhu with the title R vs R.
However, no decision has been taken yet by the committee and they might decide about it on Monday.
Ms. Roopa who was serving as MD, Karnataka State Handicrafts Development made a series of personal remarks against IAS officer and Muzrai Department Commissioner Rohini Sindhuri, accusing her of corrupt practices.
Later on, both the officers filed complaints before Karnataka Chief Secretary Vandita Sharma. Both the officers have also been transferred immediately from their current posting without any new charge.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Uttar Pradesh: 14 IAS Shifted, IAS Anuj Kumar J...
- NEXT STORY Uttar Pradesh: 3 Addl DCP Shifted in Noida, IPS...