Two senior IAS transferred in Maharashtra
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 5 Dec 2020, 1:25 pm IST
- 1 minute read
Dr. Ashvini Joshi has been made the Member Secretary, Mahila Ayog
- Government of Maharashtra
In a minor reshuffle the government of Maharashtra transferred and posted two of the senior officers. The orders were released on December 3 by the department of personnel.
MN Kerketta has been appointed as Principal Secretary, Public Health Department. The 1994 batch IAS officer was currently serving on the position of CEO, Maharashtra State Khadi & Gramodyog Mandal, Mumbai.
On the other hand, a 2006 batch officer Dr. Ashvini Joshi has been given the charge of Member Secretary, Rajya Mahila Ayog.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY IAS Academy in Andhra Pradesh names department ...
- NEXT STORY Maharashtra Gets A New Principal Secretary Of ...