12 Out of 20 IPS Officer From UP to be Sent on Central Deputation
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 16 Mar 2023, 10:16 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- This list of 12 officers whose central deputation has been approved ranges from 1990 to 2016 batch.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/Yogi Adityanath)
A list of 20 IPS officers from Uttar Pradesh has been sent to the Central Government to be sent on central deputation, out of which 12 names have been approved. This list includes officers from SP to ADG level. The list sent by the State Government has got the approval of the Home Ministry.
This list of 12 officers whose central deputation has been approved ranges from 1990 to 2016 batch. See the full list below:
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY IAS Iva Ashish Srivastava Named As Director of ...
- NEXT STORY No Self Promotion, Publicity Is To Promote Tran...