Mumbai: 9 DCPs Transferred, Hari Balaji Gets Spl Branch
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 25 May 2023, 1:13 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- DCP Prashant Kadam (detection crime branch) has been moved to zone 4 in place of Praveen Munde, who has been assigned zone 1 in place of Hari Balaji
Nine DCPs of the Mumbai Police were given new charges. DCP Prashant Kadam (detection crime branch) was moved to zone 4 in place of Praveen Munde, who has been assigned zone 1 in place of Hari Balaji.
Balaji has been moved to Special Branch-1. Krishnakant Upadhyay (detection-1), who was holding additional charge of zone 9, will take charge of the zone. Datta Nalawade will take charge of zone 10 in place of Mahesh Reddy, who will shift to HQ-1. Balsing Rajput, who was transferred to cyber crime, has been shifted to crime branch detection.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY After Failing Prelims Thrice, Rahul Srivastava ...
- NEXT STORY UPSC CSE-2022 Final Marks Out, Topper Ishita Sc...