Punjab Govt Gives Additional Charges to One IPS and Three PPS Officers
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 13 Feb 2023, 11:44 am IST
- 1 minute read
- IPS officer Pradeep Kumar Yadav has been given an additional charge of overall supervision of STF ranges of Ferozpur and Bhatinda.
- Credit: Social Media
The Punjab government on Friday, 10 February, issued a transfer order of four officers which included IPS officer Pradeep Kumar Yadav.
Yadav has been given an additional charge of overall supervision of STF ranges of Ferozpur and Bhatinda. He is currently serving as IGP, Technical Support Services with an additional charge of IGP, Faridkot Range.
Apart from this, three PPS officers have also been transferred which includes, Harpreet Singh, Snehdeep Sharma and Gurpreet Singh. Harpreet Singh has been given additional charge of STF Range, Jalandhar. Whereas, Sharma has been given STF Border Range, Amritsar and Gurpreet Singh with hold the additional charge of STF Range, Ferozpur.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY Well Researched Preachings Of The Guru
- NEXT STORY In a Major Reshuffle, 41 IAS Officers Shifted i...