PM Modi Meets 2021 Batch Indian Foreign Service Officer Trainees
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 30 Aug 2022, 2:17 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- PM Modi discussed about 2023 being the International Year of Millets and how they can contribute to popularizing millets so that our farmers can benefit
2021 batch Indian Foreign Service Officer Trainees called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi at 7 earlier today at Lok Kalyan Marg.
In an Informal interaction, the Prime Minister congratulated the IFS officer trainees on joining the service. He further told them that they will now get an opportunity to represent India on the world stage.
PM Modi further discussed about 2023 being the International Year of Millets and how they can contribute to popularizing millets so that our farmers can benefit. He also spoke about how millets are environment-friendly and have some health benefits as well.
He also discussed about how one can bring about small changes in one’s lifestyle to benefit the environment.
Further, the officer trainees discussed the Panch Pran espoused by the PM in this year’s Independence Day speech and gave inputs about how IFS officers can contribute towards their attainment.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY The Real Threat To An Institution Comes Not Fro...
- NEXT STORY IRS-IT Officer Radha Katyal Narang Named As Dir...