Haryana: 13 IPS Officers Transferred; IPS H S Doon Posted as IG Law & Order, and IG Traffic
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 17 Nov 2023, 12:19 pm IST
- 2 minutes read
- 2001 batch IPS officer Y Puran Kumar posted as IG Telecommunication. He will also hold the additional charge of Emergency Response Support System
The Haryana government has transferred 13 IPS officers in the state. The names of the officers and their postings are as follows:
- 2001 batch IPS officer Y Puran Kumar posted as IG (Telecommunication). He will also hold the additional charge of Emergency Response Support System (ERSS).
- 2011 batch IPS officer, Rajender Kumar Meena, has been posted on a cadre post — Superintendent of Police, (SP/Commando), Newal (Karnal). So far, he was looking after the assignment of Superintendent of Police (SP/IT) at Haryana Police Headquarters in Panchkula which was allegedly neither a cadre post nor an ex-cadre post.
- Others who have been transferred include Ajay Singhal, who has been posted as ADGP (Railways and Commando), Panchkula. ADGP (Law and Order) Mamta Singh has been given the additional charge as ADGP, State Crime Branch.
- Haryana State Enforcement Bureau ADGP A S Chawla has been given the additional charge as Director, Vigilance and Security while ADGP Charu Bali has been posted as ADGP, Recruit Training Centre (RTC), Bhondsi.
- H S Doon has been given the charge of Inspector General (Law and Order) and IG Traffic, Karnal. IG of Haryana Armed Police, Madhuban, Kulvinder Singh has been given the additional charge as IG, State Crime Branch.
- Sangeeta Kalia has been posted as Superintendent of Police, RTC, Bhondsi. SP, Chief Minister Flying Squad (CMFS), CID, Tahir Hussain, who is a Haryana Police Service officer, has been given the charge of SP, Lokayukta. Other IPS officers who have been transferred are Mohit Handa, Medha Bhushan, Kuldeep Singh and Vinod Kumar.
END OF THE ARTICLE