Senior IPS officer SM Sahai gets tenure extension in NSCS
- Indian Masterminds Bureau
- Published on 1 Oct 2021, 11:56 pm IST
- 1 minute read
- Senior IPS Officer SM Sahai gets another year at NSCS
- Centre gives its nod to Sahai’s deputation extension proposal
- SM Sahai (Credit: Social Media)
1987 batch IPS officer of J&K Cadre, SM Sahai, who is currently serving as additional secretary in National Security Council Secretariat (NSCS), has been given a tenure extension for a period of one year post-September 23.
The appointments committee of the cabinet approved the proposal for extension of deputation.
IPS Sahai proceeded on central deputation in 2016 and was posted as joint secretary in NSCS. Sahai’s extended term at the National Secondary Council Secretariat as Additional Secretary had ended earlier this month on September 23. Upon recommendation of the NSCS, the Appointment Committee of the Cabinet has extended term by one more year.
END OF THE ARTICLE
- PREVIOUS STORY List of 10 Officers Sent to UPSC for DGP Post b...
- NEXT STORY A Police Officer who is a Novelist, Poet, Lyric...